At Forest Row we follow the the Inspire Curriculum, an integrated thematic curriculum which links to the wider world of work, life-skills and learning outside the classroom. It includes:
- 54 downloadable themed units, each lasting up to 4 weeks, each mapped to National Curriculum Programmes of Study, and including Applied Maths which have been adapted to suit our school.
- Complete POS Coverage for English, Applied Mathematics, Science, Languages, Art & Design, Design & Technology, Geography, History, Computing and Music
- Standalone Maths which will work with existing programmes
- Resource Lists and Summary Sheets
- Medium Term Planning
- Launch and Language Power points
- Exemplified Lessons (Unit Launch Lesson, Subject Lead Lessons and French Lessons with Spanish coming soon)
- Resources to support lessons
- Lesson summary ideas for approx 72 or 76 guided learning hours per unit
- SPAG work linking to all units.
Please speak to a member of staff should you wish any additional information relating to the curriculum or follow this link:
Premier Sport facilitate some of the curriculum and after school PE clubs.